Sunday, January 4, 2009

Viva La Verve Jan01

Hello! There is a new weekly sketch challenge that you can find on the Verve forum on SCS called Viva la Verve! It's hosted by the very talented Amber Hight and you can find it here:
http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/showthread.php?p=12548744#post12548744

For this sketch I chose to use this super fun dp from My Mind's Eye called Just Dreamy 2 : ) I paired it with my favorite Verve cupcake from the Cupcake Affair set and the sentiment is from Verve's Wonderful Wishes. We were also supposed to add hardware, so I used brads. I paper pieced the cupcake, and stamped the flowers twice so I could cut them out and pop them up on foam squares. I then popped the whole cupcake up on foam squares on top of the Circle Nestabilities. I added the 3 ribbon tabs, just because I almost can't stand to make a card without ribbon, hahaha! I hope you like it and thanks for stopping by!

Kerri

2 comments:

Michelle said...

Great card - soft colors...and yet bright. I loved this challenge too - wasn't it fun? You did well with it, Kerri!

Kerri said...

Thanks, Michelle!

Follow Us @soratemplates