Friday, January 30, 2009

CAS Bella's Bloom

Hello and happy Friday! I wasn't going to play in any of the challenges today, because I have a lot of other projects I need to finish up, but when I saw that the Limited Supplies Challenge was to create a CAS~Clean And Simple card, I thought, I can make a quick card! I inked up my pretty flower from SU Bella's Bloom for the first time. I colored the flower with a Regal Rose marker and the stem with an Old Olive marker. I cut out the flower with my paper trimmer~No Nesties! I used my SU Scallop Border Punch to create the scallop on the Pink Pirouette layer, added a ribbon and 3 pearls, and it was done! Super quick and easy, and I really like it! Thank you so much for stopping by, and I hope you have a wonderful weekend!

Kerri

5 comments:

Michelle said...

That IS clean and simple...and I love that ribbon, Kerri! The card I am working on is pretty simple too.... We probably did a lot of involved stuff for the Holidays and now it's time to switch gears. What a pretty card though!

jacque4u2c said...

LOVE IT! It really looks great! you say simple - but you sure gave it the zing!

Linda said...

This is a very nice CAS card. Good job!

Norine said...

so simple yet so pretty
Hugs
Norine

Shirley said...

Wow~! How simplistically lovely and elegant too!

Follow Us @soratemplates