Monday, January 12, 2009

Relax Box


Today's Try a New Technique on SCS was to make this adorable little box! You can find the instructions here:
I used this pretty dp from Melissa Frances, and decided to fill it with bath salts. I used Sheree from InStyle Stamps as my image. Doesn't she look so peaceful taking her bath!?! I think this would make a really nice gift for any bath lover : ) I colored the bathtub with Certainly Celery ink and an aquapainter, and Sheree with Copics. I added some Stickles to the bubbles. I cut out the image with my Nestabilities Labels Two and used that as a mask to sponge the edges with Pretty In Pink. I added brads to the corners, a spiral clip with ribbon, and a Making Memories flower. I popped the image panel up on foam squares, and computer generated the sentiment which I punched out with a SU oval punch.
You can find Sheree at www.instylestamps.com
Thank you so much for stopping by!
Kerri

4 comments:

Michelle said...

Oh that's so soft and pretty, Kerri! Man that takes some patience - that looks so hard. Well done!

Kerri said...

Thanks, Michelle! It really wasn't! Figuring out the fold was a little difficult, but then once I got that, it was pretty easy : )

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Just darling! Great job on the box!

Teresa Abajo said...

This is so soft and feminine! I love it Kerri.

Follow Us @soratemplates