Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Happy Birthday!

Happy Hump Day! I made this for today's sketch challenge on SCS which you can see here:
http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=410954

I used another one of my adorable Whipper Snapper stamps : ) I stamped the image, colored her with a combination of Copics and SU markers, cut her out and popped her up on foam squares. I stamped the balloons from Verve's Birthday Surprise, colored them, cut them out, and popped them up on dimensionals. I also added some Glossy Accents, but that didn't show up well in the picture. I stamped the cupcake, colored it, cut it out, and popped it on a dimensional. I added some Stardust Stickles to the cherry. I added some brads and the sentiment, and it was complete! Thank you so much for stopping by and have a great day!

Stamps: Whipper Snapper, Verve Birthday Surprise, Inkadinkado Cupcake, Darcies Sentiment
Paper: Chocolate Chip, WW, Deja Views DP from Michaels, DCWV Purple
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Copics, SU Chocolate Chip, Perfect Plum
Accessories: Brads, Oval Nestabilities, Dimensionals, Stardust Stickles, Glossy Accents, Oval Punches

Kerri

3 comments:

Michelle said...

Love all the extra touches, Kerri - I can see the glossy on the balloons...and the sparklies on the cupcake. Lovin' the purpleness of this one!

Linda said...

This is really sweet. One little girl will be very pleased to get this card!

Melissa said...

This is really cute!

Follow Us @soratemplates