Thursday, January 22, 2009

Flowahbella With Pizzazz

Hello and happy Thursday! This is for today's Ways To Use It challenge to create our own fancy patterned paper. I went the easy way, and added some Diamond Stickles to the dots, the berries, and centers of the flowers on my dp : ) I used this adorable Flowahbella from Stamping Bella. I paper pieced a skirt for her, and added Glossy Accents to the pot. I added a straight stitch around the card, and some sponging with So Saffron around the image and sentiment which is from Verve's Wonderful Wishes. The layout is also from Verve's Mojo Monday sketch this week. I love it!!! The paper is SU Washington Apple DSP and cs is Ruby Red and So Saffron. Thank you so much for stopping by!

Kerri

4 comments:

Michelle said...

Oh isn't she cute with her little flower pot! Love all the little accents you have on there too.

Joan Ervin said...

This is adorable, Kerri....love your Bella and all the colors, papers, and embellies!!!

Etha said...

oh I really like the looks of the sewing around the edges with the brads in the corners, super!

Shirley said...

She is really cute and the warm colors are very cheerful in this cold weather!!!

Follow Us @soratemplates